Monday, May 30, 2022

the year in books [IX]

This month I finished several of my Reading Queue collections. I'm pressed for time - never in life, I think, have I been blessed with such productive busyness - so I'm just going to drop them here. The Top Pick of Collection A, historical fiction of World War Two, is tied between Jeff Shaara's The Eagle's Claw and Heather Morris' The Tattooist of Auschwitz (though P.T. Deutermann's novels rank a quick second). The Top Pick of Collection B, modern unaffiliated fiction, is a tie between Ian McGuire's The North Water and Stephen King's early novel (writing as Richard Bachman) Roadwork. The Top Top Pick of Collection C would be the short history on the Sioux Wars. 

Collection A: Historical Fiction of World War Two


Collection B: Unaffiliated Fiction


Collection B: Native American Short Histories



No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...