Wednesday, December 28, 2022

the reformation: four years in

It's been four years - give or take - since I got serious about getting healthier. I started out around 200 pounds - my healthy BMI is 156 pounds - and just this morning I clocked in at 155.9 pounds, which means I've finally reached my healthy weight. For 2023 I hope to drop another ten pounds, to 145#, and to continue focusing on muscle growth. I really need to get to work on my chicken legs, but my knees hurt so damned much I can't bring myself to it. Observe below the progress I've made!

this is from June 2018, around 200 pounds

clocking in at 156 pounds

another 156 pounds collage!


I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm excited about the progress so far!

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...