Saturday, March 24, 2012

[retrofitted filler]

I can't get over how awesome we are.
Right now, as I write this, he's pretending to be a lobster.

I live in the shadow of Isaac's wings.

Seeking filler for the week I've lost in updating my blog, I've shared some recent photographs taken with friends at Rock Bottom. This was sometime during The 37th Week, maybe the day after my birthday or so. I haven't taken many pictures since Rob & Mandy left, having lost my "backup", as it were, when it comes to getting into everyone's facing with a flashing bulb. Hopefully the abysmal plain absent of photo-taking ends soon. The pictures above were taken by Tyler.

2 comments:

Hooskers said...

Ok tell all of them to get the fuck over not having pictures taken. My heart leaped with joy when I saw some photos. Yes, I need photos of children. It's natural. Play up the guilt card and tell them it really makes me happy when I get to see photos of you guys. PLEASE. Takes like 5 seconds to upload photos. NEED MORE.

love you.

darker than silence said...

Hahahaha I'll whip out my camera and get to work! If I can find it ha. But spring's coming, and spring's always conducive to excellent photo opportunities, so hopefully we'll see more of these soon.

I love you too.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...