Chloe's been asking a lot of great questions about the justifiability of the Christian faith. I don't think she's doubting what she believes so much as being inquisitive. At the same time, I couldn't fault her if the questions are prompted by doubt. I've been down that road and came out the other side stronger and better for it. Strobel's series of books detailing evidence for the Bible's trustworthiness and the validity of many Christian books are classic staples in mainstream apologetical literature, and it's been refreshing to go through them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
Defining Terms In this post I make an argument for paedobaptism from a theological, historical, and biblical perspective. Before plunging in...

No comments:
Post a Comment