Sunday, January 12, 2020

intermission: star wars

I took some time out of my day to winnow through all the photos on my phone (I'd accumulated upwards of 6000). It took about an hour to go through everything, and I was delighted to discover around sixty pictures of Star Wars artwork. My wife and daughters (well, all except Zoey) mock me for my love for Star Wars, a vestigial dedication from the days of my youth. I want to preserve these images for posterity's sake, so I'll be throwing them on this blog every now and again. The way I see it, they make wonderful 'intermissions' for the slurry of biblical essays that have started coming (and will continue to come) this way. 













No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...