Every year I try to read a handful of Star Wars books, and I've been slowly plowing through the Star Wars Legends. I try to limit myself to six books a year; usually this isn't difficult, because by the sixth book I'm getting a little tired of the Star Wars universe. This year, however, I felt uncomfortable leaving off with the infamous Thrawn Trilogy left undone, so I've read ten Star Wars books. These are the last four. From A Certain Point of View is a collection of short stories set within the framework of Episode IV: A New Hope. Zahn's The Last Command is the conclusion of his original Thrawn trilogy; X-Wing: Isard's Revenge is the next title in the Rogue Squadron series; and Jedi Search is the first of the Jedi Academy Trilogy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment