Friday, August 28, 2020

the year in books [XVI]


Every year I try to read a handful of Star Wars books, and I've been slowly plowing through the Star Wars Legends. I try to limit myself to six books a year; usually this isn't difficult, because by the sixth book I'm getting a little tired of the Star Wars universe. This year, however, I felt uncomfortable leaving off with the infamous Thrawn Trilogy left undone, so I've read ten Star Wars books. These are the last four. From A Certain Point of View is a collection of short stories set within the framework of Episode IV: A New Hope. Zahn's The Last Command is the conclusion of his original Thrawn trilogy; X-Wing: Isard's Revenge is the next title in the Rogue Squadron series; and Jedi Search is the first of the Jedi Academy Trilogy. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...