Sunday, April 27, 2008

exciting times

These are exciting times. I cannot express enough how excited I am to only have one more week of classes, and on top of that to be leaving for Minnesota in only three weeks. It’s exciting that Dwellers of the Night: Book One will be available through Amazon.com very shortly. It’s exciting that they came from the sea is coming along nicely, and ideas for Dwellers of the Night: Book Two are fermenting in my restless mind, itching to find themselves etched onto paper. What’s not exciting is my schedule for this week, countless papers, presentations, and work nearly every day. It will surely be frustrating. I am slightly sad to be leaving Cincinnati in two weeks, but here are some photos I took to help me overcome homesickness while I’m relaxing at the lake in Minnesota:






No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...