Sunday, January 27, 2008

monica's CD

Monica and I have been working together a lot at the Hilltop. It is a long-running joke that I am head-over-heels for her. Here’s a little background: spring semester my freshman year, Monica and I hung out a lot. She seemed to be flirting with me. After coming back from a soccer game, I asked if she would like to go on a date with me. She said yes. She then got online and said, “No.” I didn’t talk to her for the longest time, I was so upset. But now she is one of my best friends, and we always joke about me finding her ir resistible. Part of this little game was the creation of a romantic CD. I burned it on my laptop and then we played it at the Hilltop tonight. Here are the songs: 

 1. Something There – Beauty & The Beast 
2. My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion 
3. Truly, Madly, Deeply – Cascada Re:mix 
 4. Give Me On Reason – Tracy Chapman 
5. Everything I Do – Bryan Adams
 6. I’ll Make Love To You – Boyz II Men
 7. I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness 
8. Everything – Michael Buble 
9. All You Wanted – Michelle Branch 
10. Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer 
11. Where You Are – Rascal Flatts 
12. I Love The Way You Love Me – Michael Montgomery 
13. The Way You Love Me – Faith Hill 
14. Never Been Kissed – Sherrie Austin 
15. Tale As Old As Time – Beauty & The Beast

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...