Friday, February 15, 2008

an interesting day

Let me tell you about my day yesterday. 

Karen got her celtic three-leaf clover tattoo touched up in the afternoon, so I went with her. She went to baby-sit her niece and nephew, and while I was out running a check to the bank, my front right tire blew out. I had to drive slowly back to campus and am thankful I made it into the overflow parking lot. Karen came to campus around 7:00, and I went with her to some business complex in Blue Ash where she received her free package: two round-trip airline tickets to Las Vegas and two hotel suites, all expenses paid for. She won it at Reds Fest. We went back and put the spare on my tire (I had everything except the jack to lift the car, so she had to spot me on that one). We then went out to eat at the Anchor Grill, then went to a city overlook near Eden Park. 

It was at that spot that we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I’m really excited. On the way home last night, I got robbed. Long story short, they ran off with only fifteen bucks (I had the rest of my money stashed away).

It was an interesting day.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...