Saturday, May 17, 2008

first post from minnesota

I spent fourteen hours in the Prizm on Thursday, driving northwest to Forest Lake, Minnesota, stopping only at a Starbucks and then at a McDonald’s. I only got lost twice, almost found myself wandering aimlessly around Harlem, Chicago. My trip took me through Dayton, Ohio, then west to Indianapolis, and up north through the heart of Chicago, and then on through Wisconsin before veering away from St. Paul to reach Forest Lake. I spent most of my day today relaxing: watching TV, playing around on the computer, exploring the town and its subsequent lake. My “real job” does not begin until Monday; till then, my goal is to just relax, though tomorrow I’m going to a Men’s Breakfast and a Wedding (and, obviously, church on Sunday). Here are a few pictures, including my last moment with Karen and a beautiful sunset as I chugged through Wisconsin.





No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...