Tuesday, September 06, 2011

*almost* autumn

These last few days have felt wonderful (at least in reference to the weather). "Only in Ohio can you go from the hottest day of summer to the first day below sixties in less than thirty-six hours." But it's happened, and though I know September has a few more hot days in store for us, I'm savoring this as much as I can. I've been wearing my sweatshirts, wearing the jeans, burning fall-scented incense, and drinking dark and spicy coffees to celebrate autumn's (coming) appearance. It's almost time to carve pumpkins, decorate my room with gourds and indian corn, drink hot apple cider and, best of all, bust out my excellent autumn wardrobe and wear my cowboy boots. They're like catnip to this koala. Speaking of koalas...


Don't fuck with us.
When we get pissed, the shit gets real.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...