Tuesday, September 20, 2011

snippets

Dylan wrote a short snippet to enlighten my readers on his time in Mozambique thus far. Here it is:

[SCRIPT]

No, wait, he retracted it. What a jerk. But it'll be here soon.
In the meantime, let me chill your roll with some quiet snippets (word of the day, perhaps?) from the past week.
Done. Feel chilled?
I'm so confused just writing this.
I think something's wrong with me.

The blog series written at The Anchor over the last few weeks will be here soon enough. I'm wrestling with the best way to bring them to bear on this blog (alliteration maybe?), since some of the material in them is drawn from darker corners of my heart which I'd rather leave a mystery online. There's a certain danger in bearing your soul online, not least the danger of misinterpretation. And, of course, some people will take what you write and try and use it against you like it's some sort of ammunition. But, then again, people are stupid. So to post them or not post them? And if so, how? These are the questions that plague me. And, quite honestly, I'll probably pay attention to who's actually reading my blog (yes, I can track who's visiting my website, up to their present location--weird, is it not?) and decide from there. And this is me thinking aloud, for better or worse. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

Sometimes I forget that I can delete things I write.
Like the entire above paragraph. Absolutely pointless.
But I'm going to leave it and move on to something better.
Which would be... an end to this post.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...