Friday, October 14, 2011

The Cave



I can't get enough of these guys, and I figured I'd share one of my favorites. Something light-hearted and heart-warming, a bit of relief from the overbearing gall of breaking cynicism that's clouded these blog posts. I have another series of blog posts from The Anchor, spiritual in nature, that I plan on throwing up here within the next couple days. Give a little meat to these pages. In the meantime, however, I hope you enjoy this video (and the brief reprieve). This song does carry some meaning to me, but I'm tentative to explain at the moment. Oh, how I love delaying gratification. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...