Friday, October 05, 2012

dusmesh (x3)

This week has been a good week, and not least because I've enjoyed Dusmesh India not once, not twice, but three times, and three days in a row at that. I have Robert Hoos to thank for this new-found addiction. Joe wanted me to put on fifteen pounds, and I've done him one better: I've put on twenty, due mostly to free Rock Bottom meals, Tiffany's baking at Tazza Mia, and (of course) Dusmesh. The time to curb the weight gain has come, it's time to level out and maintain. But I'll be damned if I won't be enjoying Dusmesh on a regular basis. I simply can't tear myself away. Below is a picture of Thursday's dinner: chicken shahi korma, vegetable samosas, and onion nan. Enjoyed while watching "Freaks & Geeks". 

just looking at this picture makes me salivate

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...