Wednesday, October 31, 2012

halloween '12


All of us at work (minus Brandon) dressed up for Halloween. Tiffany went as a gnome, Jake wore a mushroom cap, and James went as an owl. Ana dressed up like a cowgirl but somehow ended up looking like Pocahontas. I went back to the Old Days dressing up as a Starbucks employee (ironic, seeing I co-run an independent coffee shop that competes daily against The Man). When our owner, Bob, came into the store and saw me, he rushed over thinking I was just wearing the Starbucks apron as a legitimate apron. The owl at the register and the Indian making salads didn't seem to tip him off that I was in costume, and he came around the bar saying, "No, no, Anthony, no." And then he realized it was a costume and loved it. "It's irony," I quipped. Irony indeed. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...