Friday, February 22, 2013
i will wait
Well I came home like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms.
These days of dust which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun
But I'll kneel down, wait for now
And I'll kneel down, know my ground
And I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
So break my step and relent
Well, you forgave and I won't forget
Know what we've seen
And him with less
Now in some way shake the excess
'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
Now I'll be bold as well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So tame my flesh and fix my eyes
A tethered mind freed from the lies
And I'll kneel down, wait for now
I'll kneel down, know my ground
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
And bow my head, feel my heart slow
'Cause I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment