Thursday, May 27, 2004

u-turn: debriefing

Tonight was the first "official" u-turn small group. There were some glitches and some things that need to be rearranged and orchestrated, but nothing fits beautifully the first time. It takes work. The message was really cool, and if I get time tomorrow I may throw it up here. There were some complaints about structure and all that, and I whole-heartedly agree with them. Leading a small group is hard work, and my friend Lee stepped down--but God intervened the next moment and my friend Pat stepped up and volunteered to help out. God willing, he will be able to lead us through some awesome stuff next week. He has some amazing ideas, and I am blessed so much to be his friend. He has no idea how much he means to me, and how much he means to God (but then, do any of us really have any idea how much we mean to God?). God is moving among the students of 412, and 412 is blessed with so many passionate followers of God. Simply amazing.

Oh. And it is such a wonderful storm out there right now. God put such magnificence and beauty into them, you are either struck in awe or fear by them. Wonderful.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...