Wednesday, November 07, 2007

go figure...

I opened up my laptop in Exodus class today only to see a message telling me my hard drive was acting up. Becky let me use some of her cool notebook paper for notes. Anyways, I’ve spent much of the day trying to get it fixed, and when it seemed that the hard drive was mysteriously broken, I yanked it out of the computer and, with a foul word or two, slammed it repeatedly against the desk.

I am currently on my laptop and it seems everything is fixed.
Go figure, eh?

But I am still saving all my precious files to U.S.B. and I will re:format this beast sometime tomorrow.

Sarah and I are having a pizza and root beer party tonight at her house while we watch “Lethal Weapon.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand man. My hard drive just crashed about a week ago...annoying...Anyway miss ya man. I should, God willing, get home this saturday. When do you get home for thanksgiving?

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...