Friday, April 27, 2012

a warm & sunny afternoon in Cincinnati

I wrote an entire post on how much I like Lana Del Rey's music, especially "Born to Die" and "Video Games." But then I accidentally deleted a couple paragraphs. I'm not rewriting any of that, because I simply don't care, and writing about music just isn't something I do well. Suffice it to say that I really like these two songs, and you might, too. Her voice is haunting and effortless, I think that's what I like most. I tried getting her music videos onto this blog, but playback isn't allowed for copyrighted content. So I'm going to just show you something wholly unrelated to Lana del Rey, although I still think you should check her out. 





Both are video shorts, and I know the first one won some type of award. 
The second one is of interest only if you've played the video game Portal.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...