It's National Sibling Day! What better day (other than the day after, of course) to shower your amazing younger sister with photogenic love? Since she really only reads this blog to skim for her name, I'm sure this will make her day. I LOVE YOU, AMS! And since no one really reads my blog anymore (including myself), I can use it as a tablet for personal messages. So, again: I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
Defining Terms In this post I make an argument for paedobaptism from a theological, historical, and biblical perspective. Before plunging in...
No comments:
Post a Comment