Because I couldn't make it to the Damien Jurado house show (of which Hot Sauce Waugh spoke highly), I'm living vicariously through YouTube with a favorite: "Cloudy Shoes".
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christian Nationalism: Potent Quotables
We may be dissidents in our own country, but we are happy liberated warriors for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Tolerance is NOT a Christian v...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
Dad and I went to Borders late last night (I picked up St. Augustine's Confessions, what a great book!). On the way back, Dad asked, ...
-
During Crank's Creek, Jimmy, Jeff and I were sitting in the eating area as the sun was going down beyond the mountains, and Jeff asked m...
1 comment:
I also did not get to attend said house show. Stupid having to work and be an adult.
Post a Comment