Tuesday, June 09, 2015

cabin fever (part deux)


In a previous post I captured what I'd love to have as a "man cave." Ashley's big into cabins, too, and she found some amazing, over-the-top cabins online. If I ever become Rich & Famous (an aspiration to which I don't aspire; wealth and fame have never been motivations of mine), I'll invest in a cabin with some of the decor below. Strangely enough, Brandy has said multiple times that she has premonitions of me becoming rich and famous. I call bullshit on that, but if I could get a cabin like this out of it, it'd be worth it.

the family room!

bathroom #1

this is where I watch The Walking Dead
(and play
Birds of Steel)

the Grand Staircase

if I had a sink like this, I would ALWAYS wash my hands
after using the bathroom (regardless of whether or not
I peed on my hands)

this would be Chloe's bedroom

I would add a few more bleached animal skulls on the walls...

the master bedroom

this is the shower. imagine bathing in there!

the master bedroom. I wake up at dawn anyways, so sunlight won't be a factor.

the living room

this is where Ashley will cook me dinner

a quaint little guest bedroom (for Amanda)

this bathtub beats the HELL out of what I have in the Hobbit Hole

2 comments:

Blake said...

That shower is bitchin'.

darker than silence said...

I can't read that comment without hearing it in Buster Bluth's voice.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...