Wednesday, June 03, 2015

#theNewRoom

Ashley was gone most of the day Monday, so I enlisted the help of the girls in cleaning and reorganizing her bedroom. It's something she's wanted to do for months, but she hasn't had much time to get it done. She had to go to the dentist, which put her in a foul mood (who can blame her?), so I figured it'd be a nice surprise. When she got home she was nearly in tears. "I used to hate being in my room because it was so cluttered and messy, but now I feel like it's livable!" I'm just glad I could help her out and make her happy.

I sent Amanda pictures (see below).
"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "That looks amazing!"
I told her it took us nearly four hours.
"Oh I believe it. That room looked insane."
And now you can even see the floor!


No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...