Friday, June 05, 2015

#farmtime[z]

yes, that's a twig in my hair. no, i didn't notice it until just now.

If we have spare time on Thursdays, I take the guys on an hour-long uphill hike at Gorman Heritage Farms. Really, it only takes about twenty minutes; but Ben's so slow, and he hates hiking, that he drags it out an extra forty minutes. In the collage above, Jason and I are chilling out by a stream waiting for Ben to catch up. Jason is definitely the heavier of the two, but he can keep up with me, and that's saying something.

I'll be spending this weekend at a lake in Hillsboro: swimming, fishing, hiking, and campfires are on the agenda. Ashley and I are planning on escaping early each morning to do our morning devotions down by the lake. This will be my parents' first time around the girls for more than a couple hours. Ashley, Amanda, and I are hoping they'll be more than willing to watch them for a couple hours each day so we can go do our own thing. Here's a picture of the beautiful girls that Ashley sent me Thursday. "The girls say Hi and wish you were home to play with them!"

#adorbs
I'm going to log off of here and start packing.
Ashley and I are going to go for a run (and for a dip!) before we head out.
The girls have no idea where we're going.
Chloe's been talking nonstop how she wants to go fishing and hiking.
(I'm thinking she'll be pretty stoked)

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...