Saturday, August 13, 2005

My internet connection isn't up yet, so I trekked over to the coffee shop and found internet. It smells like paradise in here, it is simplu wonderful. I haven't met the guys on my floor, there's been so many activities, and right now I am with Chris. Jessica and Kim are going to join us later and I think we're going to Wal-Mart. Chris and I may watch the movie Gladiator tonight. Exciting, eh? I haven't got the digital pictures yet, working on that, it may be a while. My laziness factor weighs in heavy. I am getting the vibe that college will be a wonderful experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you have a truly amazing time in college. I will be praying for you and supporting you with my eagle in the car and my ccu sticker on the back of the van. I already miss you. Your room seems so empty now!! Love, Mom

darker than silence said...

Love you too, Mom!

And my internet is working...

Dylan said...

Sadness!! I hated having to tell everyone in the youth group goodbye tonight...I really will miss you and the youth group. I am so thankful God put 412 in my life...

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...