Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I learned an interesting technique in psychology. It's called self-hypnosis and it's really cool. I did it four or five times in my own dorm room via the internet. If you want to check it out, this is what you do. Click here to access the hypnotic spiral. When you do, stare at the spiral's center for twenty seconds. Be sure to make yourself comfortable and clear your mind. When the twenty seconds is up, look up and gaze across the room or at a friend's face. What you'll see might scare you. It is pretty eerie. Don't worry, this isn't the "talk-like-a-duck and moo-like-a-cow" hypnosis. This is the first stage of hypnosis that police use to dredge memories from a person's subconscious. Really, really cool stuff. I recommend you try it out, only take about half a minute.

4 comments:

Dylan said...

pretty cool stuff dude.

Adam said...

It was fun to watch my wife's face slowly start bulging. It actually reminded me of when a doctor gave me something in the codeine family to take after my kidney stone - and I'm allergic to codeine.

Neat stuff.

Mike said...

what is up with idiots advertising in your comments. aah....by the way check out my site.

darker than silence said...

hehe

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...