Sunday, November 20, 2005

I enjoyed spending time with my good friend Tyler today. He and Kristen are up from Tennessee for Thanksgiving Break. My own Thanksgiving break doesn't start until Tuesday night. I can wait. My laptop is awaiting fixation, but I've got the desktop to keep me company, as well as a new game that is simply breathtaking in scope and grandeur. Forest, Caleb, John and I all relaxed today and watched television. Now the room is empty except for me and the television continues to speak. John is in Trevor's room, I believe, and Caleb is on the toilet.

Tomorrow I have three classes, but am only attending two. I might hit up breakfast with Forest after Acts class, which means I won't be attending Public Speaking. That's okay, though, because I have four skips left and since I've already completed my "final" speech, I'm pretty much no more than an accessory and pair of clapping hands the rest of the semester.

In the evening, my friend Ashley and I are going across the river to Newport on the Levee to see Chicken Little and then browse the mall and bookstore. It should be fun, I'm looking forward to it. Some people get the idea that we're dating, but we're not. It's hard to believe, especially at a Christian campus, but a guy and girl can be friends and do stuff together and not date. My dating life right now is virtually nothing, but that's not a change, and I'm okay with that. All in due time, all in due time. Right now I'm just enjoying life, pursuing God, and embracing more and more this Revolution of God that became a reality to us through Christ.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...