Saturday, November 19, 2005

Leann, Todd and I were hanging out in the coffeeshop lobby, shooting poll and listening to Bobby Darin, when my good friend Caleb somehow kicked my laptop onto the ground. I was swing-dancing one minute and the next minute watching Caleb's face fall into a mask of horror as he tried many times, unsuccessfully, to get the laptop running again. I brought it home this weekend and now I sit in my sister's room, trying to get it to work, but... eek, no luck. Looks like I'll have to send for a replacement. Hopefully it'll come before Thanksgiving break is over. If not... Well, that wouldn't be good. The laptop is my lifeblood at C.C.U.

I'm here this weekend for the Christmas in Springboro, and of course to visit my friends and family. The college campus is absolutely dead--most of the kids are gone, some have already left for home for Thanksgiving break, and those who stay are at a missionary convention in Atlanta. One of my good friends is there and she says it isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

Sorry, Ashley... At least your laptop isn't broken! But I love you, Caleb!

Now to listen to some more of techno from the Blade Trilogy...

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...