Tuesday, September 25, 2007

it hurts to breathe

I prayed that Courtney’s relationship with Kyle will be wonderful, and that she will experience happiness.
God has answered my prayer.

I prayed that God would grant Jessie contentment and happiness and that He would help her in her situation.
Everything worked out and she is happy as can be.

I prayed that God will grant my little sister happiness and joy.
She told me, “Life is going great!”

I pray for an end to my pain, my suffering, my turmoil, the tears spent at night, the aching heart.
It gets worse and worse everyday.

When I look into my future, I see nothing but a bleak darkness. God is absent and silent. God turns a deaf ear to my prayers. My greatest hopes and dreams are dangled before my eyes and then ripped away, and my heart is continually tormented by coincidences and chance-happenings that only inflame the fire of pain. My mouth is parched, my stomach is empty, my head is throbbing, my eyes are bloodshot from crying, my throat sore from seemingly empty prayers. I just want to curl up into a ball, go to sleep, and never wake up.

1 comment:

Adam said...

All is lost
Find him there, Find him there
After night
Dawn is there, dawn is there
And after all falls apart
He repairs, He repairs

After night comes a light
Dawn is here, dawn is here
It's a new day, a new day
Oh everything will change
Things will never be the same
We will never be the same...

- from The Glory Of It All by David Crowder

There is hope my friend. This song (as well as Never Let Go from Remedy) is what I'm clinging to right now.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...