Monday, January 16, 2012

a new post (for blakey)

Ok, look, I'm sorry. I know I haven't posted anything for a while. These past few weeks (hell, all of January), I've been wrestling with demons and trying to figure stuff out, and now Rob and Mandy are moving to Portland, and, well, there's a lot happening and sometimes updating this blog feels like a burden, just another chore. There's a lot to take in, a lot to digest, a lot to think about. We koalas have simple minds; we can only focus on one thing at a time, but there's so much going on that my brain tends to either (a) enter shut-down mode or (b) go into a cerebral meltdown. All this to say, I'm both (a) sorry to hear at your disappointment since I hadn't updated my blog since last Wednesday, and (b) cherished to call you a reader (even if you're kind of a douche-bag). Here's a picture for you (because oversized pictures always make a post feel complete):


1 comment:

Blake said...

You don't have to be a dick about it.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...