Thursday, January 05, 2012

skyrim




I don't care who you are, this game is pretty freaking phenomenal. I enjoy it just as much watching it as I do playing it. The gist of the game is that you choose a character, go on quests, and basically fuck shit up and make it rain. It's kinda like my life, except not at all, really. I'm not sure where I was going with that. Bottom line: the game kicks it high and drops it low, and it makes me want to listen to Led Zeppelin's "Battle of the Evermore" while reading J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" (which I've actually been doing: I read for a good half hour yesterday, split up into three ten-minute segments determined by the number of trips I took to the bathroom, seeing as I had Chipotle the day before). The reason corn comes out whole in your poop is because it's a type of fiber that absorbs waste while being too tough for digestive juices. Chew on that one for a hot minute.

Amos won't be home for another hour, so I've got some time to kill a few Storm-cloaks. And I'm getting the vibe that this is one of those blog posts that just needs to be pinched-off (no pun intended), so I think I'll go do my thing: fuck shit up and make it rain. A rhyme, so... 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...