Sunday, January 01, 2012

new year's resolution

My original (and highly hypothetical) New Year's Resolution was to lose all my holiday weight by the end of January. An easy-enough task, not demanding much effort, and beneficial, as well. Unfortunately I didn't actually gain any weight over the holidays (I'm not sure how, since I've always gained 10-15 pounds every year), so I've had to come up with something else. Sitting at The Anchor this morning with Isaac, Amos, Andy and Tyler, I decided that the best New Year's Resolution is to get better at what you're already the best at, so this year I'm aiming for this: to be classier this year than I was the last. I've already obtained the title of President in The Classic Club, and I've got to keep riding this gravy-train as long as I can. 

If none of this makes sense, maybe a picture? My goal is to be this guy each and every day.

If you have to ask, you won't understand the answer.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...