Friday, July 26, 2013

"The Dawkins Delusion"

A little over a year ago I read through several books by New Atheists and those against the New Atheism. I read more books by atheists than theists (I enjoy such books more), and though I disagree with them on so many points, there's still merit to be found in the works of Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins and the like. Though that "Quest" of sorts ended a long time ago, I've been rereading through some of my notes, perusing quotes and excerpts and thinking about all these things again. It isn't that my convictions have changed, but that I enjoy being challenged and thinking through things. 

The plan was to add excerpts from the book on this blog in staggered intervals. Seeing as I hardly post anymore, that means these excerpts could go on for months, and who wants that? So here are some of my book notes if you're so inclined: Book Notes

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...