Sunday, July 21, 2013

[Red River Gorge '13]


Dad and I go camping at least once a year, and the last two years we've gone to Red River Gorge. There are countless trails to be explored, boulders to be climbed, and amazing restaurants to stuff yourself at. We rolled into the Gorge Friday and were there through this afternoon, hiking and zip-lining and dining: Manna's, The Rock House, Miguel's Pizza (a tradition). I love getting away from the city, immersing myself in the country for a while, and just recentering. This year I forgot my phone, and thus I was unable to take pictures. The image above is of the Gorge but stolen off the internets. Next year we might go camping at Hocking Hills off to the east. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...