I promised pics of my new place, so here you go! I didn't take any pictures of the bathroom, though the vintage clawed-foot porcelain tub is indeed pretty epic. The only unfortunate thing is that I can only take baths instead of showers until I get one of those extendable showering hoses. All in due time! For now I'm more than content to have my own, cozy place perfect for quiet nights paired with history books and bourbon.
Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...



No comments:
Post a Comment