The nice thing about the Bakewell House (other than the residents, of course) is that it's close to several bars and restaurants. We've hit up Zola a few times, and Dubb's as well. Dubb's is an Irish Bar that's about as Irish as Paddy's Pub in Philadelphia (there's a documentary!). Last night I had a Great Lakes Christmas Ale, one of my favorites, and Andy, Mandy, Corey and I played pool. I'm thankful for friends like these, and Amanda Hoos knows how to make bad days better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
Defining Terms In this post I make an argument for paedobaptism from a theological, historical, and biblical perspective. Before plunging in...


No comments:
Post a Comment