Sunday, July 11, 2004

All of us got back from C.I.Y. 2004 an hour or two ago, and I am still overwhelmed by the power of God, and the unity our own youth group found itself falling into (maybe not so much falling, but being placed?). Friendships with my peers and leaders strengthened, and my relationship with God blossomed. Did I learn anything new? Not really. Did I gather anymore insights? Nope. It was simply an amazing rehash of everything I knew, sharpening it in focus and clearing up my vision here and there. I still have things in my life I need to change, but it is a relief to know I am not alone.

Take my life.

Take my mind.

Take my soul.

Take my will.

I am yours now, God, I give it all to you.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...