Friday, July 30, 2004

God Reveals Himself Once Again

Today during work I said, "Reveal yourself to me, God. I don't know how, but could you reveal yourself to me?" I know he could. It wasn't a question of could he. I know God loves to reveal himself to those who love him, and to those seeking his face. I know was smiling when he put the words to a David Crowder song in my head:

Rain down your love on us
Rain down your love
Rain down your love on us
Rain down your love

The words flashed over and over in my mind, and then one of my co-workers said, "Hey, look at that! It's a torrential downpour!"

I glanced out the window and saw the rain coming down, and I just smiled, and told God, "You can't get much more blatant than that."

Rain down your love on us
Rain down your love
Rain down your love on us
Rain down your love

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...