Saturday, April 16, 2005

Work went by fast yesterday, but it was only a four and a half hour shift, so you really can't expect much more. I changed and drove to the High School; Bryon was waiting in his car. I jumped in and he drove down to the Williams', picked up Chris, and we took the Highway to the Tri-County BW3's, where Bryon's girlfriend Jessica works. She went on her break and we all stood amongst the cars under the beautiful stars, watching people go in and out the doors and drinking hot 79-cent coffee. Jessica had to return to work, so we returned to Springboro and visited our own BW3's, where Bryon bought himself some medium-hot buffalo wings. He dropped me off at the High School, I said my good-byes, and upon returning home, slept.

I awoke this morning at 6:30, just popped out of bed and into the shower, and I must be leaving in about three minutes to make it to work for a seven-hour shift. The rest of the day involves perhaps renting a movie, eating out with my dad, and Mr. Porter's take-home essay test on A Tale of Two Cities.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...