Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I promised pictures from the Valentine's Day meal 4North of Restoration Hall threw for the girls. I could only get a few pictures for you. I have not posted as much as usual because I've been so busy lately. My social life is crazy; I made a pact with myself to double my friendship circle, and that's already happened. I continue to make friend after friend. And all of you expecting to see me Sunday, I won't be at Southwest, unfortunately: taking the opportunity to sleep in!



Brian Brentlinger looking all pimp in his nice clothes. He had to get my tie working for me. This guy and I have enjoyed many good trips down to the Ohio River to talk and sometimes smoke a cigar. He's a youth minister in Southfork, Kentucky. He is proud to say, "I'm dating a cheerleader!"



Trista and I posing for a picture together. Finally! A girl who is shorter than me, and who looks like a Junior High kid, too! She's a pretty cool girl, and she always murders me in ping-pong. She's a cheerleader here and is a new student this semester. She's rooming with Brian's girlfriend Megan.



Forest Gafford. He's such a weird kid. He wears tie-die shirts all the time, so he tie-died his hair. He looks like a walking lollipop.



I AM BEAST. Even when I am dressed up, I look like a little child! Oh well. These are all the pics I have for you. These are Trista's pictures; Brock hasn't gotten his to me yet. Don't expect them any time soon.

2 comments:

Dylan said...

I can just remember all those times before we left for college and we would talk about how we were scared about making new friends, etc. Just look what God has given us....Its pretty amazing.

Adam said...

Dude - you're missing out on Celebration Sunday? It's going to be a good one!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...