Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am sitting in the computer lab in the chapel building. So I've decided to do this fast from my room computer. While I have not entirely cut myself off from the digital world (I can still use the computers out of my room for writing papers and reading my mail), I have found it difficult when in the room to stay away from the computer. Many times I have gone to the prayer room on the third floor, reading out of the psalms (I've recently enjoyed psalms 13 and 130).
Today, Brian, Tim and I went to Mount Echo park overlooking downtown Cincinnati. In the woods, we played a game called "The Lost Boy." The premise of this game was that I was the little boy, and Brian and Tim were the babysitters or parents going after him. The game was 40 minutes long, and it was spent running, hiding, and basically wearing ourselves out up and down the forested hills. Eventually, Brian caught me in a surprise manuever, and we waited for about ten minutes as Tim climbed the opposite hill to reach us.
Tonight a bunch of us are going to BW3's, though I will not eat (the wings aren't the greatest for you, not to mention that I do not have any cash). Devos tonight are going to be led by the gospels professor, Dr. Weatherly, a certified genius. Everyone is pretty excited. Following that, I must write a paper for my English class tomorrow, and then I'm going to hang out in Price's room as he teaches me "how to mac." Hah.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...