Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"The Secret Message of Jesus" came in the mail today. I plan on reading it during the 412 trip to the Smoky Mountains next week. Sadly, I haven't read much; "The Shaping of Things to Come" has been sitting in my Jeep for a week. I've just been so extremely busy, with work and friends and all.

A cool short story is frolicking in my head, a tragic vampire romance about how, sometimes, we cannot change the monsters we are, and we must deal with the lot life has thrown us.

This is one of the best movies in the world:


6 comments:

Adam said...

Dude,

I wish I would have known - I have two extra copies of The Secret Message Of Jesus.

Dylan said...

Adam can I have one?!?!

Mike said...

dude i have three copies laying around here too...let me know if i can give em to anyone.

darker than silence said...

Haha, the irony.

Dylan said...

I WANT A COPY!!!

Adam said...

Dylan -

You'll probably see Mike before me, but you are welcome to one of mine.

How was your trip dude?

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...