Friday, March 14, 2008

of providence & cow farms

Karen came down to Kentucky with Amanda and I to see Mom’s side of the family. It’s been a pretty fun time. Everyone really likes her. Amanda told me, though half-drunk at the time, “If you got married to Karen right now, I would be so happy for you.” She then told me in secret, “I told you God would bring her to you. Every time you had your heart broken, I told you that God would bring a wonderful and fantastic girl into your life, but you didn’t believe me. And now she’s here.” She raised her beer and took another drink. “I really like her, Anthony. I want you guys to get married. She’s perfect for you.” 

On our way down to Kentucky, I took some pictures of a cow farm. I know, it’s ridiculous, but I like the pictures:



No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...