Sunday, March 16, 2008

spring break - the last day


And so the last day of Spring Break 2008 has dawned. It’s been pretty exciting. My girlfriend and I got to spend a lot of time together, and that’s always a plus. Monday thru Thursday we were together in Cincinnati, visiting Rabbit Hash, Kentucky, dining at the Claddagh Irish Pub, browsing Shawnee Lookout. Thursday thru Saturday Amanda joined us for a trip up to my cousins’ place in Lexington, Kentucky. Lots of great food, non-stop partying, grilling out in the sunshine, and basically having a good time with the family. Tomorrow I have church, plan on working on my story a little bit, and then heading down to Cincinnati. This week is full of work at school, including a grueling midterm and working on my final term paper for a class (it’s on Martin Luther’s exile). But it should be fun, too. I’ll get to see more of Karen. On Monday Sarah and I are hitting up the Claddagh and then watching “30 Days and Nights” at her place with Trixie and her deranged grandpa. And hopefully Monica and I will get to go to Barnes & Nobles to do some homework later on (we were supposed to do it a few weeks ago, but we keep rescheduling on one another).

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...