The talk went well. My friend Jessica and I had to establish what our relationship means, clear the air for what the future holds. In league with my usual style of elaboration upon my life, it would make sense that I would write about it. But there are some things that words just cannot explain, and it is my relationship with Jessie. All-in-all, I think a picture would best describe our relationship. Sometimes pictures can speak 1000 words, and I believe this pictorial representation of our relationship accomplishes such a feat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
1 comment:
you're right.
our relationship cannot be described in words...
even by as great a writer as you are. ;]
i'm glad you depicted it in a picture.
it means so much
Post a Comment