Tuesday, January 27, 2009

one picture and 1000 words

The talk went well. My friend Jessica and I had to establish what our relationship means, clear the air for what the future holds. In league with my usual style of elaboration upon my life, it would make sense that I would write about it. But there are some things that words just cannot explain, and it is my relationship with Jessie. All-in-all, I think a picture would best describe our relationship. Sometimes pictures can speak 1000 words, and I believe this pictorial representation of our relationship accomplishes such a feat.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

you're right.
our relationship cannot be described in words...
even by as great a writer as you are. ;]

i'm glad you depicted it in a picture.
it means so much

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...