Monday, June 29, 2009

a little update

Not having internet sucks. I find myself posting less and less. I have work off till Sunday, which is extraordinarily nice. I will be spending time with good friends, reading and writing, eating good food, enjoying the break. I only have eighteen bucks to last me through the week so I’ll have to spend it frugally. Summer is going pretty good. It’s hard to believe it’s already practically July. I only have one more month of work, which means I’ll be drained financially: I’ll have to save up money for September’s rent and August’s utilities alongside August’s rent and July’s utilities.


Oh: in other news, I’ve met a fantastic girl. Her name is Genna. My mom hooked me up with her. Genna is pretty freaking wonderful, and we’re currently dating, getting to know each other and sharing good food and drinks and conversations. I’ll be seeing her at least once over the next week. My mom really likes her, my friend Jessie really likes her, and I think Sarah likes her (but when Sarah met her, she was in a really bad mood, so I’m not sure). I’m excited and nervous to see where things with this girl shall go.

1 comment:

WOW Gold said...

If you search in internet regarding Wow Gold fraud, you can see the list of sites which provides information about duping the players by taking money and not giving anything. We at Randyrun can assure of the quality and security regarding that.You can buy WOW Good with confidence from us.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...