Thursday, June 18, 2009

zombie princess

I have been itching to write, so I came up with an idea: “Ask someone for an off-the-wall story idea and go with it no matter what.” So I asked my friend Jessica for a story idea, and she said, “Zombie Princess.” I asked her for tie-in, and she said, “Unrequited love and broken hearts.” So that’s the backbone of a story I am throwing together entitled “Zombie Princess.” If it were a play, it would have three acts. I’m excited about it. It’ll be comedic at time, creepy at other times, a little bit of violence and horror, a lot of drama, and a lot of romantic tragedy. It should be good.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...