Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a preamble (of sorts)

Back-to-back weekly recaps? Really, I'm ashamed.
I've been trying my best to update every day or two.
And as you can see, my best isn't that great.


There's been a lot going in my life, or at least a lot going on inside me. I've been rethinking a lot of things, been putting the spotlight to the darker corners of my mind. I've had to be honest with myself about a lot of stuff lately, and that's been both scary and invigorating at the same time. It's a strange concoction, delivering a punch somewhere between euphoria and nausea. I haven't really talked to a lot of people about these things, have been playing it close to the chest (and, no, I'm not "coming out of the closet"). I've learned that it's best not to share everything, and I've been trying my hardest to employ such wisdom. These things that have been keeping me up at night, these things that have been cluttering my mind and pricking at my heart, are integral to my life at the moment and have the power of altering its course in ways I don't dare speculate. With all that said, I'll be throwing up some posts regarding "the drama" sometime soon eventually. I'll write the first post this weekend, and start publishing them this week. That's the game-plan, but we'll see how things turn out. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...