Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/25/13

Mo and I broke up. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It has nothing to do with her, she's amazing. The unfortunate reality is that sometimes things don't line up precisely as you'd hoped. This is yet another reason to avoid dating altogether: most of the time, in the end, you get hurt, or, worse, you hurt someone else. I never meant to cause any harm, and I care for her deeply. I've decided not to turn this into some dramatic spectacle for my blog. Yes, there is pain; yes, I have much I want to say; but this is one of those things that's best left to my journal. Suffice it to say, this has been a difficult week and though I know that the decision was the wisest one given the circumstances, it doesn't make it any easier. 

I've decided, in lieu of this, to stop the weekly updates that cover every detail of my life. As much as I might enjoy chronicling my life, there's a better place to do it than on a blog open to the public. I'll still be sharing all the adventures of my life, so expect at least three posts a month, as those are the number of "adventures" I usually have in that allotment of time. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...