One of my favorite "relaxing evening activities" is to burn incense, read about native American history, and listen to Mariee Sioux. She perfectly compliments Allan Eckert's that dark and bloody river, and one of my favorite songs of hers is "Buried In Teeth". The flute is haunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Children's Westminster Catechism: Question 4
Question: How can you glorify God? Answer: By loving him and doing what he commands. We saw in Question 3 of the Children's Catechism th...
-
Over the last couple of days, I've been listening to Straylight Run and wondering, "What is sin?" Straylight Run is not rela...
-
I didn't go to Southwest Church today; instead, I took my Bible and drove to Clearcreek Park half a mile down the road from K-Mart. I re...
-
I have kept a daily journal since 1999. What you see here is my proud collection, each journal holding on its pages the excitement and t...
No comments:
Post a Comment